On January 8th, 2018, Handy Hao Hao instant noodle cup brand – Acecook Vietnam JSC officially launches the promotion program for consumers named HANDY TRIBUTE – RAISE THE JOY. This is the first nationwide program of Handy Hao Hao instant noodles since its inception to consumers.
PROGRAM NAME: Handy tribute – Raise the joy
- Handy Hao Hao instant noodle cup product with flavors: Spicy and sour shrimp, Lotus seeds, Pumpkin and minced beef.
Promotion Period: From 07:00 on January 8th, 2018 to 19:00 on April 7th, 2018
Applied area: Nationwide.
- Customers buying Handy Hao Hao noodle cup products will have the opportunity to receive stamp prizes.
- Customers scratch the silver layer on the stamp to receive 01 prize corresponding to the prize value.
- In order to use the prize, the customer sends a message with the syntax Handy <prize code> to 8079, the customer will be directly charged the full value of the prize corresponding to the subscription immediately. (The program applies to all mobile subscribers: Viettel, MobiFone, VinaPhone, Vietnamobile and Gmobile).
- Switchboard 8079 (1.000VND/ message) automatically send rewards when the customers message correct syntax and winning code. The switchboard operates 24/24 everyday (including holidays).
- Award Structure: With 12.000 phone accounts including:
- 2.400 phone accounts of 500.000VND
- 3.000 phone accounts of 200.000VND
- 3.000 phone accounts of 100.000VND
- 3.600 phone accounts of 50.000VND
For inquiries related to promotion program, customers please refer to the website https://www.acecookvietnam.vn or contact the Hotline program 19001284 (1.000 VND/ minute) from 07:00 to 19:00 daily (including holidays, Saturdays, Sundays) for guidance and answers.
- One customer can win multiple prizes and unlimited number of prizes.
- A valid scratch card has the following dimensions: horizontal 5 cm x vertical 5 cm; The contents are not lost, strokes and shows the winning code is a string of 9 characters.
- Prizes can not be converted into cash.
- Acecook Vietnam JSC is not responsible for any winning cards that are contacted outside of the promotional period.