Southeast Asian cuisine is the overlapping of Asian and Indian influences. This is true here in this tasty and pleasantly stir fried rice noodles dressed up with pork, shrimp, vegetables and mildly seasoned with both soy sauce, yellow curry powder.
Now you can easily prepare the delicious dish for your family and start cooking right now by follow instruction below.
- 4 dried “Oh! Ricey” rice noodle cakes are soaked in warm water for 3 – 4 minutes, drain and set a side
- 200gr of boiled pork sliced or shred;
- 8 peeled shrimps;
- 1/2 green bell pepper;
- 1/2 red bell pepper;
- 50gr of bean sprouts;
- 1/8 spoon of salt;
- 1 spoon of soy sauce;
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar;
- Thinly chopped garlic clove, peanut (optional), fried fish cake, lime juice, lime, 1/2 or 1 spoon of yellow curry power.
– Fry garlic with oil until fragrant, put dried “Oh! Ricey” rice noodles and 1/8 of teaspoon of salt into a pan stir for 1 minute and then set a side.
– Pour 1 spoon of cooking oil into the pan, add shrimp and stir-fry quickly, then put bell pepper, pork, bean sprouts and fish cake into and stir-fry for a few seconds.
– Put dried “Oh!Ricey” rice noodles into the pan again, add yellow curry powder, soy sauce and sugar, continue to cook until rice noodles is absorbed with curry power and properly tender.