– Clean pig’s feet, remove bones, keep meat separate. Stew bones in the pressure cooker to make broth. Bundle only the top part of meat, stew to make it soft.
– Clean pig’s tongue, boil it. Heat a little cashew nut oil, stir-fry minced shallots, garlic, lemongrass, add sugar, salt to the broth pot. Flavour it with spices.
– Wash scallions, lettuce. When pig’s feet and tongue is cooked, slice them. Swiftly dip rice vermicelli in boiling water, take them out into bowls. Place pig’s feet meat and tongue, scallions, pour hot broth in. Serve with lettuce, lemon, chilli.
- 1kg pig’s feet meat.
- 1 pig’s tongue.
- 1 grilled shallot.
- 3 tablespoons of minced lemongrass.
- Scallions, lettuce.
- Shallots, lemon, garlic.
- Cashew nut oil, salt, sugar, seasoning powder.