– Wash clams, swiftly stir-fry them with cinnamon, star anises, lemongrass in about 3 minutes, add water in to boil.
– Take clams out and keep them separate. Mix the soup used for boiling clams with bone broth, boil the mixture. Flavour it with spices.
– Wash vegetables, leave them dry. Put rice noodles in bowls, pour boiling water in then swiftly remove water. Place clams in. Pour hot broth in, add dill.
- 400gr fresh rice noodles
- Shave banana inflorescence, water spinach, bean sprouts
- Shallots, star anises, cinnamon, lemongrass, dill
- Seasoning powder, salt, sugar
- Bone broth.