– STEP 1: Dip Nha Toi rice vermicelli in hot water for 5-7 minutes, leave it in cold water, and let it dry.
– STEP 2: Wash half fat and half lean meat, cut into mouthful pieces, and mix it with a coffee-spoon of seasoning for 30 minutes.
– STEP 3: Heat a small pot with cooking oil, pour minced garlic, ginger in and fry them, and then pour half fat and half lean meat in and fry it until it is tightly twisted.
– STEP 4: Pour Korean black sauce in and fry quickly for 30 seconds until it absorbs into meat.
– STEP 5: Pour boiled water and refined sugar in, cook with low fire until the sauce is thick.
Mix Nha Toi rice vermicelli with black sauce, add meat to top, eat with boiled egg, boiled broccoli and kimchi.