– Clean beef, cut it into thin slices, keep them separate. Clean beef brisket, boil it until it turns soft. During boiling, constantly remove foam to make the broth clear. When beef brisket is cooked, take it out, cut it into bite-sized slices. Wash basil, leave it dry. Wash cucumbers, cut them into small pieces. Wash starfruits, cut them into thin slices.
– Heat the pan with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, add 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, 1 tablespoon of minced lemongrass to stir-fry. Then add the broth used for cooking beef brisket to boil. Add 2 tablespoons of satay, seasoning powder, sugar, salt.
– Wash bean sprouts, leave them dry. Slice chilli. Swiftly dip Southern-styled noodles in hot water, take them out into bowls. Put rare beef and beef brisket on top. Add bean sprouts, basil, cucumber, starfruit, peanuts. Pour the satay broth in evenly. Serve with satay, lemon.
- 200gr beef brisket.
- 50gr roasted peanuts.
- 50gr minced lemongrass.
- 300gr supple noodles.
- Cucumber, starfruit.
- Bean sprouts, basil, lemon, chilli.
- Minced garlic, satay.
- Seasoning powder, sugar, salt, cooking oil