What are the possibilities of accompanying seasoning packages of instant noodles to cause allergy?
A typical instant noodle product including 3 main seasoning packages: soup package, satay oil package and vegetable package. The ingredients of these seasoning packages are announced and clearly indicated on product packages, including allergenic ingredients for certain individuals (if any).
About monosodium glutamate in seasoning soup packages:
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is sodium salt of glutamic acid, one of over 20 types of amino acid to make up body protein. MSG is found in natural foods such as meat, fish, milk (including breast milk) and in many vegetables such as tomatoes, peas, corn, carrots… It is used in foods to increase their tastiness.
Some seasoning packages in instant noodles may contain monosodium glutamate which is clearly indicated in product ingredients: Flavour regulator (Monosodium glutamate (621)).
Monosodium glutamate is one of the food additives which have been researched extensively and intensively including hundreds of comprehensive experiments on animals and humans conducted by world’s leading research institutes for a long period of time, reaching the conclusion that monosodium glutamate is safe to use for all ages.
Regulation on the content of monosodium glutamate used in foods in Vietnam and some other countries are as follows:
* For bodies diagnosed to be allergic to monosodium glutamate, it is necessary to read the ingredients carefully when using products. The Vietnam Law regulates on the content of monosodium glutamate in instant noodles and seasoning is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), which means that the minimum content is according to manufacturing demands & ensuring not to change the nature of the foods.
- Are containing plastic bowls-cups-trays of Acecook Vietnam’s instant noodles safe?
- Is Trans fat content in instant noodles really high
- Is eating instant noodles really harmful to kidney?
- Are seasoning packages of instant noodles the same as soup powder packages in the market?
- What ingredients are in seasoning oil package of instant noodles
- Are fried noodles or non-fried noodles safer?
- Are plastic cups – bowls – trays containing Acecook Vietnam instant noodles safe?
- Do instant noodles cause heat or not?
- What are the differences between expensive and cheap instant noodles?
- Is it true that there are helminths/maggots inside instant noodle packages?