Are plastic cups – bowls – trays containing Acecook Vietnam instant noodles safe?
At Acecook Vietnam, materials to make cups, bowls, trays are all imported from reputable suppliers and certified as safe in food. Plastic cups, styrofoam bowls and trays of Acecook Vietnam are not only used for domestic products but also exported to many countries around the world, satisfying even tough markets such as Europe.
Plastic materials all undergo quality control in accordance with the “National technical regulation on safety and hygiene of synthetic resin implement, container and packaging in direct contact with foods QCVN 12-1:2011/BYT” (including regulations examining safety criteria for heavy metal contamination, experiments of immersion in solvent and water at specified temperature and time).
In addition, Acecook Vietnam always strictly controls criteria for contents of substances having health risks, likely to cause cancer such as Bisphenol A, phthalate derivative content… and heavy metal contamination that is possible to be in ingredients, conforming to the European Union regulation (Regulation EU No.10/2011).
- Are containing plastic bowls-cups-trays of Acecook Vietnam’s instant noodles safe?
- Is Trans fat content in instant noodles really high
- Is eating instant noodles really harmful to kidney?
- What are the possibilities of accompanying seasoning packages of instant noodles to cause allergy?
- Are seasoning packages of instant noodles the same as soup powder packages in the market?
- What ingredients are in seasoning oil package of instant noodles
- Are fried noodles or non-fried noodles safer?
- Do instant noodles cause heat or not?
- What are the differences between expensive and cheap instant noodles?
- Is it true that there are helminths/maggots inside instant noodle packages?